terça-feira, 23 de junho de 2020

INGLÊS

English – 8º ano

Hello, Everybody! How are you?


Neste mês vamos trabalhar com o tema: Beauty Diversity. Sendo assim, daremos continuidade à aula anterior. 
Assista ao clipe abaixo e responda: 


“The disease is growing; it's epidemic
I'm scared that there ain't a cure
The world believes it, and I'm going crazy
I cannot take any more”

  • Numa determinada parte do vídeo a cantora usa a pergunta: 
Where, oh where, have the smart people gone?
Pra onde, pra onde as pessoas espertas foram?
Oh where, oh where could they be?
Onde elas podem estar?
  • Qual é a crítica que a cantora faz no vídeo? 
  • Esse vídeo fala de um esteriótipo Stupid Girl, aquelas que vivem apenas de aparência e para a aparecer. Como seriam os Stupid Boys? 

Leia o texto abaixo, que foi escrito sobre uma garota nos EUA. Perceba como a aparência não é (sempre) o mais importante. Há muitas outras coisas que tornam uma pessoa extremamente linda. 

SOPHIE VIZZA HINES, AGE 13, MASSACHUSETTS (SUBMITTED BY SARAFINA MIDZIK)
Her densely freckled nose wrinkles mischievously. "Come on, Sarah," she pleads. "Let’s go switch the salt and sugar." It’s 11:00 p.m. the night before April Fool’s Day, and my friend Sophie and I are pulling one of our usual pranks.
Sophie doesn’t conform to what others think she should be. She doesn’t follow fashion trends - she prefers baggy clothes to the popular tight fitting jeans and tops. She’s comfortable with who she is. She skateboards, backpacks, and spends many lazy summer days catching frogs in her pond. Sophie believes the world would be a better place for girls if people didn’t tell them how to act and look.
Never one to back down and let others run the show, Sophie speaks her mind and voices her opinions. Once when she was skateboarding in the park, five high-school guys remarked, "Girls can’t skateboard!" Sophie said, "I can!" and convinced them by landing two ollies. We left the park laughing.
Her friendship is the strongest and most loyal one I’ve ever had. We share, joke, and even fight like real sisters. A truly amazing gal, Sophie is one of the most bee-yoo-ti-ful girls I’ve ever known.
"My goal is to invent something to help our environment."—
Sophie Vizza Hines



Após a leitura do texto, escolha um(a) colega.  Em Inglês, escreva sobre essa pessoa que você acha linda, não apenas por sua aparência, mas também por seus princípios, valores, crenças, maneiras e etc... Se tiver coragem, poste no blog sobre quem e o quê você escreveu. Se quiser escrever sobre duas ou mais, Fell Free.

2 comentários:

  1. Hi Vinícius Santos (8 ° b)
    ♨ I decided to do this text about you and your person, I admire you and your courage and determination since always, you are one of the people that I have the most consideration, I love you a lot, a friendship for whatever comes and goes, always together❤❤

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. hello, I dedicate this text to emylleny. She is one of the most wonderful and loving people I have ever met in this life, I consider her my best friend and I want to take her for the rest of my life ❤️��❤️ ass: vinicius

      Excluir

Obrigado pleo comentário, responderemos o mais breve possível!