segunda-feira, 10 de agosto de 2020

INGLÊS

11/08 – inglês – 8º ano - at home 

Hello, everybody. How are you guys? 
Na aula de hoje aprenderemos o vocabulário de casa (house/estrutura ). Para iniciar, clique no link e veja o vídeo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m27Cck_LGHc

Sophie is describing her house and telling us what the Family members are doing. But she don’t tell Always the truth. Correct her description. Sophie está descrevendo a casa dela e nos dizendo o que os membros da família estão fazendo. Mas ela não diz SEMPRE a verdade. Corrija a sua descrição: 
My name is Dora. I’m at home with my Family. I’m in the kitchen with my brother. She is preparing our dinner. My grandma is wearing a purple blouse. She is sitting iin her bedroom, on a red couch. My dog is sleeping in front of the fireplace. My sister is playing outsidewith the dog. My big brother is in the bathroom. He is having a shower. My big sister is in our room. She is working out. Dad is still in his room. He is taking off his clothes. The baby is waking up. It’s half past tem. The weather is bad. It is raining. 

WRITE SOPHIE’S STORY CORRECTLY. THERE ARE 12 MISTAKES 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12

Answer the questions: Se possível, responder no blog ou entregar atividade no google classroom



  1. How many people are in the Family?
  2. Who is in the kitchen?
  3. What is the little brother doing?
  4. What time is it?
  5. What is the weather like?


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado pleo comentário, responderemos o mais breve possível!